Whatever Happened To BonaFide?

by minimus 12 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It seems like he just up and left.

• sir82
    sir82

Bethel heard he was "going to bring down the organization in 12 months" so they put a contract out on him.

He sleeps with the fishes.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

If I remember correctly, he said that he wouldn't be posting here while he was carrying out his plan to bring down the Watchtower.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Bethel heard he was "going to bring down the organization in 12 months" so they put a contract out on him.
    He sleeps with the fishes.

Could this be him?

• cognac
    cognac

That pic is so gross. Yeah, I'm waiting for the end of the BORG already...

• minimus
    minimus

i miss him

• yknot
    yknot

LOL......

He is in his own terms "Embracing the Hypocrisy".

I hope he is passing his classes and planning his enrollment in further courses!

We all respond differently when we discover the deception of the WTS and he has taken it hard based on his previous dedication.

I hope he has some success or at the very least finds peace....

(((BF if you are lurking give a shout out will ya!......or PM me)))

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I kind of think he was not welcomed with much open reception at times. And perhaps this discouraged him. I hope he is ok

he had some good thoughts.

h4o

• minimus
    minimus

As a former Circuit Overseer, he was supposed to be on the inside track. I saw him asking for more opinions from us than not.

• wobble
    wobble

I must admit I was supiscious that he was a Bethel Spy, I hope not.and as with other posters I wish him well, and his Plan, if it is still in action.

If you do read this, BF, please be re-assured that we will welcome you back, if your plan has foundered, so what ? you tried,which is more than we did.

Perhaps your plan is still in the making ,and we will look on in amazement as the Borg implodes, I DO HOPE SO !

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit