Where to go on vacation??

by Quirky1 29 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

Vegas baby!!!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If you are anywhere in the Northeast, a nice trip to Portland, Maine or the vicinity will be a nice change of pace. You can visit Old Orchard Beach, along with the many attractions in and around Saco. And, if you want some camping gear or other good clothing or housewares, L.L.Beans is about 30 miles away in Freeport, Maine. Best of all, it will probably not be as crowded as the bigger attractions that everyone and their grandmothers visit all the time.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I would head to Yellowstone and the Teton mountains. But getting kinda late in the season. Check to see when the snow sets in.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Or,,, if you want cheap, come to my small SE Ok town. Got a cool cemetary. Lane Frost is buried here. Then you can go to the old depot, and see a bunch of dusty circus stuff. All the while, smelling the paper mill from 20 miles away.

To top off your morning, you can ride around town, look at the housing, and count your lucky stars, that you don't live here.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

oz, where else??

Mattieu.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

South Africa - you'll get an education about rainbow nations, you'll get a thrill, you've got mountains, sea, sun and loads more. Plus you can come visit me when you're in durban - will take you around to all the nice places :)

• chickpea
    chickpea

new zealand!

we spent a month
    toured portions of
    both the big islands

omg! i would go back
    in a heartbeat!

not sure of the weather this time of year, tho..
    we went in our spring/ their fall...

lovely, absolutely lovely......

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Of all the places I have been (Never travelled outside Europe apart from the Canary Islands) Turkey has been the most interesting so far.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

There are so many places, think about it:

Many aalces in the US and Canada, then you have the caribbean, then S.America like Brasil, and then you have Europe where everysingle country has soemthing cool to see ( Portugal, Spain, France, greece, Italy to name just a few), then Egypt, Israel, Turkey, China, Japan, thailand, India, Mozambique, the Maldives, Fiji, etc, etc, etc...

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Vegas...Hmmm...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit