Did You Watch The New Jay Leno Show?

by minimus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I heard the numbers were great for the first show, having Kanye West and Seinfeld as the first guests.

How do you think the show will fare?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Kayne West and Seinfeld - ?

Guess I was busy with something else.

• minimus
    minimus

West apologized AGAIN!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I had my mouth agape when Jay asked Kanye what his mother would think of his behavior.

What a "ballsy" thing to ask. I was expecting a comforting Jay asking softball questions to ease Kanye's contrition, and then, BAM! came that question. But asked in such a nice way.

It seemed like Jay went for a low blow, and yet, it also felt like the best thing Jay could say to make Kanye really take stock of his recent antics.

The show was only okay and kind of dull and a retread we've seen before (and I miss the colors of the old set), but that was a good moment. Well, I'm going to watch now until the CSIs return in the fall and then I probably won't watch anymore.

• undercover
    undercover

What are you, nuts?

Not just one, but two...count em...two, Monday Night Football games last night.

• minimus
    minimus

I like Jay. Always have!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I just saw it from the ending of Seinfelds interview about Curb Your Enthusiam(great show, wish we had it here at he house!)

Seemed strange to not see him behind a desk while interviewing.

Interview with Obama...OK

Kanye............ugg, but yeah, when he asked about how his Mom would have felt I was a bit shocked. Had that Dr. Phil kinda

feel to the show then.

Not crazy about the song at the end with JayZ, Kanye and Rhianna, but good to see her preforming after all that has happened to her.

It will be a good show to catch for certain people I would want to see.

• feenx
    feenx

lol....wow I feel so out of the loop. I don't even have TV. Everything I watch is *cough* from my own web wileyness. Though I have seen online ads for the Jay Leno show...and I was confused and than immediately, without any info, formed an opinion that it's simply retarded. What basically there's two Tonight Shows on NBC now, only one happens to be in prime time? WTF. I like Jay Leno don't get me wrong, but move on and let Conan do his thing.

p.s. Kanye is the biggest effing D*CK in the public eye that I've seen in a long time, I don't understand how or why people put up with him, and now especially if anyone hasn't seen the South Park episode about fish sticks and Kanye, I HIGHLY recommend said episode.

PS......this is what the alphabet would look like if we took out Q and R.

heh heh...if anyone knows who's line that is they score points in my book ;)

• blondie
    blondie

No, I didn't watch the old one.

• minimus
    minimus

Shame on you, Blondie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit