CJJW July 2010 in Rochester, MN...anyone going?

by MNyea 11 Replies latest jw friends

• MNyea
    MNyea

Hey, I was wondering if anyone else is going to the CJJW in Rochester, MN next year. I want to stay in the same place as other JW, but not sure where everyones going?! Anyone ever been or planning on going?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I might be going to the convention again next year in Rochester, but this time, I'll try to be a nice little boy and not let any pictures of men kissing with references to Governing Body Member Leo Greenlees' closeted homosexuality and pedophilia get printed out like I did the last time I went.

Yes, I did it, so what? I was bored and my mom was being her bitchy, controlling self again that year.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Do you have a link with info?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

To Greenlee's perversions? Sorry, library's closing in a few. Try google.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Ha ha, silly! I meant about CJJW in Rochester.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

That's the convention, right? I may be wrong about that acronym.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

You will probably get better responses to your post if you refrain from using obtuse acronyms... what is a CJJW??

No Apologies

• MNyea
    MNyea

Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses is what CJJW stands for. Not sure why there is an extra J. Anyways, here is a link of all the conventions:

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/district-convention-of-jehovahs-witnesses-locations-2009/

There are THOUSANDS of JW's there! Let me know if you are...

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

its CCJW, and no thanks I have spent way too much time sitting in the Rochester Civic Center listening to JW drivel...

been there, done that.

No Apologies

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

I'm with No Apologies. I was going to go to one day this summer to make the folks happy, but I "forgot" to set my alarm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit