Kanye West disses President Obama

by SixofNine 26 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I loved Kanye on Southpark. He's a genious! What is a fishstick!!!!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Beyonce was classy though. Kanye is an assclown.

BTS

• dinah
    dinah

Kanye West does something stupid at most of the award shows every year. Do you guys remember the year he threw a b*itch fit just because he didnt' win? I was watching the VMA's but my son called me away for something and I missed the whole thing with Taylor Swift. I'll have to go back and read about it.

I think the left and the right can agree on one thing: Kanye is full of himself.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I can't stand Kanye! He is so in love with himself. Why does he think we all care about his opinion?? He made a complete ass of himself!

Very classy of Beyonce to have Taylor come out and have her moment!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

West made an ass of himself..Donkey

As usual..

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Kanye is full of crap, which is to say, himself.

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry, MTV VMA queen Taylor Swift: Kanye West is king of award-show tantrums

No one should really be shocked that Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift's MTV VMA victory for best female video by interrupting her acceptance speech, and rudely roaring, "Taylor, I'm really happy for you. I'll let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time! One of the best videos of all time!"

Kanye west MTV VMAs Video Music Awards

Kanye West has a long history of throwing the best tantrums over award shows . . . of all time.

In 2004, Kanye was so furious when he lost best new artist at the American Music Awards to country crooner Gretchen Wilson that he stormed out of the ceremony, fuming to reporters, "I left like I was definitely robbed and I refused to give any politically correct … comment. I was the best new artist of the year!" He even suggested that he was the victim of a sinister conspiracy.

A few months later, when Kanye won best rap album at the Grammys, he said, snarkily, in his acceptance speech, "A lot of people were wondering what I was going to do if I didn't win anything. I guess we'll never know."

In 2006, at the MTV Europe Music Awards, Kanye got so angry that his "Touch the Sky" lost an award to "We Are Your Friends," he interrupted Justice and Simian's acceptance speech to insist that his video should've won because it "cost a million dollars and Pamela Anderson was in it." Later, he kvetched to reporters, denouncing Simian's victory with profanity, adding, "I paid a million. It took a month to film. I stood on a mountain. I flew in a helicopter over Vegas . . . . I did it all to be the king of all videos."

http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards_goldderby/2009/09/mtv-vma-video-music-awards-kanye-west-taylor-swift-music-news.html

• JWoods
    JWoods

Remember this from Feb. 2006?

COCKY WEST : 'I SHOULD BE IN THE BIBLE'

Cocky rap star KANYE WEST is calling for a revised edition of THE BIBLE, because he thinks he should be a character in it.

The JESUS WALKS hitmaker, who picked up three Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06), feels sure he'd be "a griot" ( West African storyteller) in a modern Bible.

He says, "I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker.

"I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Obama: Kanye Is A "Jackass"

Source: Huffington Post

During a CNBC interview on Monday, President Obama called hip-hop artist Kanye West a "jackass" over his behavior at the MTV Video Music Awards. (Watch video of Kanye at the VMAs here.)

Obama's colorful remark was actually made in an off-the-record portion of the interview that was tweeted -- and then deleted -- by ABC News reporter Terry Moran.

"Pres. Obama just called Kanye West a 'jackass' for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now THAT'S presidential," Moran wrote.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/14/obama-kanye-is...
  • beksbks
    beksbks

Hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit