Serena Williams "witnessing" to the line judge at the US Open!

by losthusband 37 Replies latest jw friends

• losthusband
    losthusband

Is this girl really a JW, and what will happen to her in her congregation after this.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAEEpRuO1Go

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It's okay to abuse and threaten worldly people!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

No problem!

This was simply a "sharp burst of anger", like when Paul and Barnabas had words.

Jehovah's people are not perfect.

Righteous indignation.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

That should get her a return visit.

• John Doe
    John Doe

So she got mad and yelled at a judge. That happens in sports. What's the big deal?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I love the expression on the blond woman's face. Hilarious!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

At Barnes and Noble yesterday, I picked up her autobiography. She has a chapter on faith, where she claims she is a JW and goes out in FS when she can, and goes to meetings. (like Prince, she says its a distraction when she goes door to door...)

I hate to say this, but if she is baptized, she could be disfellowshipped for that.

Speaking strictly as a tennis fan, that was the best tantrum since McEnroe. She was articulate, and very clear about where she wanted to shove that "fu*king" ball. Hardly spit out her words. She just went off.

...and it cost her the match.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Did anybody happen to catch the quick shot they made of her dad in the stands eairler in the match? He was wearing a hat that me and my wife both thought said Jehovah on it, but we could not be sure because you could only see the side of it where it read "JEH". Just curious...

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Its a surprise for many including myself that she's still considered a JW since participating in a professional and commercialized sporting atmosphere.

In my neck of the woods that would be considered DF DA !

• journey-on
    journey-on
    Is this girl really a JW, and what will happen to her in her congregation after this.............
    Nothing. Contributions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ always smooth things over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit