Six Screens Conference Call...Brenda Lee...Dr. Phil

by jamiebowers 18 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Brenda Lee was the guest on Rick Fearon's conference call tonight. She was featured on an episode of The Secret Lives of Women on Women's Entertainment channel (WE TV). If you've seen the show, she welcomes you to post a comment at http://www.wetv.com/forums/we-tv-shows/secret-lives-of-women/index.html . If you haven't seen it yet, it will air again on September 29.

She is currently in talks with the Dr. Phil show and is requesting that all who are interested in exposing the WB&TS as a cult to email the Dr. Phil show on September 28, and encourage the producers to watch the episode on WE TV and to put her on the air on the Dr Phil show.

If you have any questions, you can reach Brenda Lee on her website at http://www.outofthecocoon.net/

• dinah
    dinah

Hell yeah!!!!!!

Those f*uckers need all the bad exposure they can get.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Hell yeah!!!!!!
    Those f*uckers need all the bad exposure they can get.

My dear Dinah, you are so shy and retiring, please tell us how you really feel! LOL!

• dinah
    dinah

Believe it or not, I was painfully shy when I was a kid.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well Dr Phil is mainstream. So he and his staff need to know this is not a tiny little harmless cult but that their actions harm alot of people down the line. Major issues like blood, pedophiles, shunning, and strange control tactics should be presented

• dinah
    dinah

If Dr. Phil exposes shunning for the controlling crap that it is.................

What else could make a mother act like her child was never born? That is NOT natural.

• shamus100
    shamus100

wha happened,

On a national television show like that, they would probably throw the lot of destructive cults and high-control groups all together and do a little bit on them. Dubs are pretty minor in the whole scheme of things.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

True Shamus, that's why the emails should reflect more of a national or world type comparison rather than the small control group that it is. Honestly although they really have screwed up alot of families, the numbers don't get the attention

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    well Dr Phil is mainstream. So he and his staff need to know this is not a tiny little harmless cult but that their actions harm alot of people down the line. Major issues like blood, pedophiles, shunning, and strange control tactics should be presented

That's exactly what Brenda said.

On a national television show like that, they would probably throw the lot of destructive cults and high-control groups all together and do a little bit on them. Dubs are pretty minor in the whole scheme of things.

That's what WE TV did, but it stil generated a lot of buzz. Brenda has received tons of hate emails from jws over the show.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I was hoping that the news media would pick this up again. I know the Andersons have been able to get some media attention to these issues but it really need a Dr Phil type personality to make it explode

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit