A 3 year old girl ask's her mother to send way JW's from their home!!!

by JustHuman14 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

This is a true story that was broadcasted in one of the major T.V. channels in my country and I have seen it personally. It examines paranormal phenomena, religious, technological and environmental issues. It gives the opinion of both sides and tries to be neutral.

On the specific day was dealing with children that have special abilities and they are gifted with extraordinary charisma. The term of this is Indigo & Rainbow Children. I will not go to make an analysis of Rainbow Children, but the reporter had at the studio a 7 year old child with special gifts. She was along with her mother and she described an event that took place when her daughter was only 3.

The story goes like this: ‘one day I had a visit of two Jehovah’s Witnesses ladies at our house. I invited them in we sat on the living room and they started to talk. My little daughter she was upstairs in her bedroom, knowing nothing about their presence, or who they are. After half an hour my daughter came down to the living room when we were talking and drinking our tea with the JW’s. She had a very scary look at her face and she was holding a Holy Bible in her hands. Then she turned to me and said: ‘mom, please tell them to leave our house immediately’…

This is the story how it was broadcasted and I’m describing it exactly how it was told. So can you give me your comments on this event?

• AlexHall
    AlexHall

Impossible to say anyting really. To much variables that arn´t accounted for. Perhaps the little girl knew who they were or perhaps she had been told at an earlier date that Jw´s should not be trusted... But anyhow, Im guessing it made quite an impression on both the mother, and the Jw ladies. They probably thought she was posessed by a demon or something :)

• carla
    carla

Sometimes very young children can spot evil before adults.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Renaia...is that you?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I remember the two elduhs who came back to call on us. I was 7 at the time.

They were in dark coats and suits. My intuition told me they were conmen, and I closed the door on them.

HB

• John Doe
    John Doe

What a bunch of hooey! Sounds like something a jw would tell, only from the other side.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

A Bible study was started with the whole family. When they recognized that Jehovah’s Word condemns idolatrous images, they got rid of everything in their home that had associations with false worship.

Yes, like anything with a watchtower on it.

pagan watchtower

pagan watchtower

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

kurtbethel great photos....

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

a three year can have incredible incite. In my household my sisters are not very nice to me. Although their children love me. One day when my sisters were ranting about me, the grandchildren asked Mom if it was ok to like me. Grandma smiled and said yes. The grandchildren looked at their parents and said, "we like Adam". Their response? "U are are the only ones. The children looked at Mom and said, "It doesn't matter we like him". Grandma grinned and the sisters frownwed. These 3-5 year olds showed down adults.

Kids are great at pointing out the shit from the shinola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit