Who Is The Best Looking Personality In Sports, Movies & TV?

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Is that the mom from Malcolm in the Middle? She's not very attractive.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Is that the mom from Malcolm in the Middle? She's not very attractive.

LOL. I tried finding out who that woman ASO is questioning is. I'm under the impression that she's a Mexican or South American celebrity of some sort. The address on the Jpeg properties brings up foriegn women primarily from south of the border.

Lately since I've gotten on my older women kick, I've been really digging Susan Malveux.

I'd like to imagine with this picture, that she laid her eyes upon me for the first time and was very impressed by what she saw. She knew it was a wrap when she saw me.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Jen Connelly. She's still got it:

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Whewww...Keyzer...I had the biggest crush on her several years ago. That film Dark City, The House of Sand and Fog, she was angelic to me.

• badseed
    badseed

Movies: Cameron Diaz (mask) when she walks in the bank

Sports: Sharapova, I just like the way she bounces those..anyway

TV: Bristol Palin..just kiddin

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Whewww...Keyzer...I had the biggest crush on her several years ago. That film Dark City, The House of Sand and Fog, she was angelic to me.

The Rocketeer was when I first noticed her. I sat through that movie countless times just because of her.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

The Rocketeer was when I first noticed her. I sat through that movie countless times just because of her.

I forgot she was in that. I hated that flick too. It was like a B-movie version of Iron Man. I'll have to watch it again just to appreciate her. Women are alright sometimes, ya know....they have their plusses.

• FloridaPerry
    FloridaPerry

Jenn Brown, sideline reporter for College Football ain't bad.

• minimus
    minimus

WOW!

Jenn's H O T !!!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Its good to be a man, isn't it......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit