Ellen DeGeneres Will Be The Newest Judge Replacing Paula Abdul!

by minimus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

That's what American Idol has announced.

What do you think of Ellen being a judge?

• Emma
    Emma

She won't have the heart to toss anyone out!

• minimus
    minimus

She has no musical experience. I can see Simon looking at her like she's a dunce.

• Twitch
    Twitch

She'll be good for comic relief and doesn't seem to have a problem with the sauce, so it'll be an improvement,...;)

• minimus
    minimus

I think Paula was stupid to let this easy job slide by. I thought she was a good judge, btw.

• shamus100
    shamus100

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!

Oh wait, I don't care. Nevermind.... (smack!)

• homeschool
    homeschool

Ok, I thought all gay guys like ELLEN...

If Ellen will be replacing Paula, I may just start watching American Idol again.

• vilot
    vilot

I stopped watching after Melinda Doolittle lost to that no talent teenie bopper...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

It just shows that they don't need or want a person with actual qualifications, just another talking head to state the obvious and say some mildly funny quip once in a while. Basically just B and C-list celebrities who have outlived their use as entertainers.

In ten years, you'll have Paris Hilton judging dildo swallowing competitions.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Simon is an ass... I love Ellen, in spite of the fact that I take flack for saying it... especially in my own house. She'll do great and I hope that she gives Simon a run for his money and calls him on his atrocious lack of soul. He is the reason I quit watching the show.

The jerk...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit