Good news for modern OBVEServers

by unclebruce 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey OBVES,

Goodnews - I just crunched your numbers with biblemans numbers and broke the mathmatical equations down to IIr2 .. let me double check the algebra ... x2 + x + 41 = prime number - xerxies x nabonidus + daniel 360 = jesus pies are squared. .. yep works every time .. break an equation down far enough and out pops old IIr2. Good news is it proves beyond all doubt that everything you say is crap and the world won't end till 1,230,607,537AD (aprox)

uncle lowest common denominator.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I like your prophecies, prophet bruce, can i have some spirit too??

Satan

• jayhawk
    jayhawk

1,230,607,537AD is when the world will end, eh? I know that it will end in October, because You Know told me.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I prefer December 25th, myself; it's closer to the end of the year.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

Anonymous

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Uncle,

If we follow you, can we call ourselves "the lowest common denomination"?

• 607BCisAbigLIE
    607BCisAbigLIE

LOL

its all I've come up with... Sorry!!

• OBVES
    OBVES

Before you undertake any calculations ,purporting to be a prophesying person ,you need to find a true God , God of the Bible otherwise you will be acting foolishly and I can see how mess-up is your mind by the way you make calculations which have nothing to do with the Bible.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Unc,I don`t know about the end of the world,but the end of the year is almost here.I can prove it!I have a calander,a calculater and a cold beer!..(LOL)...HAPPY NEW YEAR UNCLE BRUCE!!!...OUTLAW

• larc
    larc

Uncle Bruce,

Your math looks good to me. Thanks.

I just hope my Social Security Benefit lasts that long.

• OBVES
    OBVES

You should have checked the Bible ,not the algebra book.
    We turn to God and his word for a wisdom that brings eternal happiness. You need algebra when playing stocks and when helping kids to do their homework if they are not good at math.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit