Stone Demon in Watchtower Mag (SUBLIMINAL IMAGE)

by artcritic 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• artcritic
    artcritic

Have a look at this new subliminal image from the mag of

spam link removed

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

It's called pareidolioa.

The WTBTS has enough legitimate things to criticize without seeing things that aren't there.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wish people would mentally mature and use some rational thinking,

You can go outside right now and look at clouds and see what resembles a devils face in those clouds.

The point being " Resembles"

The WTS has never intensionally put something devilish or otherwise in its illustrations,.

What does happen in the printing process of thousands of prints , there can be flaws, add that to the fact that some of the people who are making these illustrations may not be so careful in their art.

If you want to demean the Watchtower Corporation there are actually factual ways in doing so.

• MarkSutter
    MarkSutter
    It's so subliminal I don't even see it. After looking at it for a while, trying to figure out what it is you see, the thought occurred to me that it would be a good idea to start worshiping Satan. So yeah, it works I guess.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Yep all these pics people state and show I have never seen a clear image of what they were saying it was. Former members get enough of a bad rap for leaving and then pointing out the flaws of the Borg. These posts about subliminal pics damages our credibility.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Holy tortilla!
  • baltar447
    baltar447
    I've seen many a "subliminal" that gave me pause, but this looks ridiculous. Totally seeing nothing.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    I see nothing. I don't get this one.
  • fulano
    fulano

I agree it's a funny image. Mentioned it half a year ago or so..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/282386/funny-rock

• Island Man
    Island Man
    It's OPs like this that will cause JWs to have cause to say that "apostates" are "mentally diseased".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit