Massive Ancient Wall Uncovered in Jerusalem

by cameo-d 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I too can't wait till Jehovah kills all the Muslims and the Jews finally inherit the earth!

• Chalam
    Chalam

Well Jesus is many things to many people. Either you like Him being the Prince of Peace or you choose His judgement Matthew 10:33-35

Isaiah 9:6-7 (New International Version)

6 For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
    And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace
    there will be no end.
    He will reign on David's throne
    and over his kingdom,
    establishing and upholding it
    with justice and righteousness
    from that time on and forever.
    The zeal of the LORD Almighty
    will accomplish this.

It is like my earthly father. I much preferred to appeal to his loving, caring nature. I can hardly remember the other side of him and my childhood was great. Whatever the situation, nothing I could do would have changed the fact, he was the adult and I was the child, that was just the way it was.

Some people prefer to say they have no Heavenly Father, that creation is pure randomness.

Others say that they have grown up to maturity and deserve to rule the universe now. By the state of planet earth I beg to differ.

Anyhow, back to the topic and the wall...

All the best,

Stephen

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You've given me a scripture nose bleed.....I may need a blood transfusion!

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hope you aren't still a Jehovah's Witness?!

I think that post must have been my longest ever.

All the best,

Stephen

• Satanus
    Satanus

Chalam

"I suppose you can battle it out with God Almighty"

Guess you showed me. I guess that you love genocide, as long as it's jews doing it. Actually, i didn't read all those quotes. They are old news to me. Since yhwh doesn't exist , i win by forfiet. The jews, however, are another story. Speak out against their machinations at peril of being labelled antisemite.

S

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

the Israelite nation architectural speaking they did nothing besides Solomon Temple. All the land they inherit it belonged to Philistines(Palaistinians) and took over the land by commiting massive genocides. Any how they still follow the pattern of their forefathers...nothing changed they have replace the sword and spears with M-16, Apatche Helicopters, F-16 fighters, Magach Tanks, that slaughter again unarmed women and children in order to establish YHWH's domination

• glenster
  • LouBelle
    LouBelle

does that mean Armegeddons' coming?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This sort of puts the hypothesis that Jerusalem was an insignificant settlement in ancient times to the lie.

BTS

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Despite the theological and political debate...I find this really interesting. Thanks cameo for sharing..and Burntheships is dead right

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit