Critical Times hard to deal with.....

by acolytes 10 Replies latest jw friends

• acolytes
    acolytes

Do you fear the Jehovers Witnesses and the Organisation ?

How is the Watchtower still harassing you ?

I must sat I certainly applied the scripture on" Critical Times Hard to Deal With" towards the society and its members when I left.

Acolytes

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I fear the NWO ... the WT are pu&&ys compared.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I fear transformers because there's more than meets the eye........

• acolytes
    acolytes

Did I ask a silly question?

I see Its not a requirment to be seriouse on this board!!!

Acolytes

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

You didn't ask a silly question.

I don't fear the Watch Tower Society, but I don't like the continuing dark influence they have on the hearts and minds of my former friends and my closest family members. I do fear what the Governing Body is able to compel these ones to do in the "name of Jehovah".

Welcome to the forum.

• alanv
    alanv

The reason many people on this board do not fear the society any longer is because we now know what goes on behind the scenes. For instance the many double standards they employ. Knowledge is power and has enabled us to be able to speak back confidently to any witness we may talk to.

I totally agree with pp they are still a dangerous org, but now more and more people are realizing that, and they are now being exposed for what they really are.

• acolytes
    acolytes

Thanks for the replys.

Iguess the truth really does set you free. I can now say "IAM ME AND IAM FREE"......In many ways I feel for the "Rank and File" They are pawns moved around the board by manipulation- I can even feel for the ELDERS they are so focussed on the dream of power that they have no idea what they really think or stand for.

I can now really love myself and not be so humble that I allow an organisation to keep putting me down.

Acolytes

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am not afraid of their threats of getting destroyed--I would rather get destroyed than make it into the New Dark Ages.

What I am more afraid of is that individuals might get the idea, with or without the OK of the organization, to try and physically force me back to the Kingdumb Hell and drag me out in field circus, preventing me from having any freedom whatsoever. Hey, if they can kidnap and rape children or eat babies, what would stop them from dragging me out in field circus?

• lancelink
    lancelink

I am not afraid of the organization.

What I fear and dread is the influence they have on people, and how this power clouds their thinking ability.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

what monkeyhead said

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit