Bye Bye Van Jones.

by AK - Jeff 42 Replies latest social current

• AK - Jeff
  • What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

beotch

Jones flatly said in an earlier statement that he did not agree with the petition's stand on the 9/11 attacks and that "it certainly does not reflect my views, now or ever."

Only says what is convenient at the time.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Is it Federal law that a person must believe the findings of the 9/11 investigation?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Hasta la vista. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

My guess was Saturday morning. I was off by 12 hours.

• frozen one
    frozen one

After reading this admittedly right wing hatchet piece about Van Jones, I cannot for the life of me figure out why Obama accepted Jones' resignation. If half of what the cited article is true, it seems that Jones was a perfect fit for the Hope and Change Administration. As a poster asked on a left wing blog, why does Obama insist on bring a white flag to every confrontation with the irrelevant, out of touch right?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Is it Federal law that a person must believe the findings of the 9/11 investigation?

No.

However, Political Correctness is alive and well. Having a 'Truther' (or suspected 'Truther') on the White House payroll would be a political liability, rather than an asset. Excess baggage, if you will.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No, only common sense and logic.

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

I was dissapointed to see him go. Jones was the gift that kept on giving. He probably has a great gig lined up for himself over at Acorn of the Apollo Group.

• journey-on
    journey-on

They are emphasizing the 9/11 truther part, but it was so-o-o-o much more than that (and they know it.) That alone could have been cleaned up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit