Bye Bye Van Jones.

by AK - Jeff 42 Replies latest social current

• Gregor
    Gregor

Van Wright? Reverend Jones? Gosh, it's getting hard to keep all of Obama's pals straight.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"On the eve of historic fights for health care and clean energy, opponents of reform have mounted a vicious smear campaign against me," Jones said in his resignation statement.

"They are using lies and distortions to distract and divide."

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    bring a white flag to every confrontation with the irrelevant, out of touch right?

Because apparently, the right is not so very irrelevant or out of touch.

BTS

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

Wow I am amazed to see how Beck turned it around on this guy. Jones was trying to take him down hard, but he ended up being the one to get the axe. Poetic justice I guess.

• journey-on
    journey-on

His own words coming out of his own mouth smeared him. This kind of man does not belong anywhere near the White House. Nobody opposes good reforms in health care and clean energy. It's the methods and backdoor agendas people oppose. This president promised transparency and he is anything but. Americans are watching now.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

We need to go after the other Czars.

Holdren needs to GO. Here is the groundwork. It is extensive, and irrefutable:

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

BTS

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

Good riddance! One down and about 40 more to go.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Mark Lloyd (don't call him a czar!), FCC Diversity chief officer, l-o-v-e-s the way Hugo Chavez took over Venezuela's media. He also has some pretty creative ways he wants to level the playing field himself.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Mark Lloyd needs to GO.

I suspect that when this wounded animal of a political faction starts to thrash about, it is going to get very ugly. Censorship and even government violence are not out of the question.

BTS

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

No, only common sense and logic.

Was that how the buildings fell, all 3 of them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit