"I love you man!" - as he hugs everyone.

by dissed 25 Replies latest jw friends

• dissed
    dissed

Bluecanary, God_Delusion, BurnTheShips, Butterflyleia85, TD, leavingwt, MrsPeaches, parakeet,

Thank you so much for reading and thoughtfully commenting on my topic post.

This is my last allowed post of the day, so I have to make it count. lol

As I said, its just my observation for the site for my first three days. I'm sure I will grow as I learn more about all of you. But it is a lot of fun, no?

Keet - Thanks for the Politco warning. Politics ain't my bag.

God_Delusion - Kind regards as well

Butterfly - I'm glad to see you are now as free as a Butterfly

TD - We are closer than you think. Both from AZ

leavingwt - Looking forward to some good old fashion debate. I think I will still like you in the end

MrsPeaches - Love the optimism. Can we make it 100% ?

And Bluecanary - That's cool. Its my pleasure to be here.

I need to go to California to bury my younger brother this weekend, who died unexpectantly. One reason I was here the last few days. No longer having the hope I used to, I was looking for support and got some. I promise to check back next week.

Never give up on your search for happiness. You are on the right path with your friends here.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

We have seen the future of the organization and it is the one they gave us, old age with no nest egg or security financial or otherwise. We awoke to see that they were empty crypts. Thanks for the compliment. Some are still bitter. Watch out for that hatred, it will eat you up. Peace. W.Once

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Very sorry to hear about your brother. Peace be with you.

• Quandry
    Quandry

dissed, welcome to the forum.

So sorry about your brother. By now you have returned from being with all who gathered to remember him.

While I cannot give you comfort from the WTS prospective, I do believe that Jesus is our mediator and will bring life back in some way to those who have died. While I am no longer sure of any details, I still believe he has the keys to death and will remember us all at some time, as it seems we shall all surely die at some point.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Welcome.....Of course if you return to the Witnesses we will treat you as a Disfellowshiped person.....then when you show signs of coming back we will "love bomb" you again and pretend we "missed you so much" .....

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Gee thanks dissed you say such nice things now I feel bad for thinking your name rhymed with pissed when you first posted

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Sorry to hear about your brother. My sympathy to you and the rest of your family.

Ada

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Welcome to the board and my condolences to you on the loss of you brother. Looking forward to reading more of your post!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow!!! Well Dissed I was about to post "we love you, too, Man!" and go on about your first post, and then I saw your second with the hidden very, very important bit.

I am so, SO VERY sorry to hear of your loss. Let's hope your beloved brother has found peace and light. I do not have "conventional" beliefs, but I do believe our loved ones never really leave us.

Love and strength to you.

Love,
    Baba.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The newbies we like,get a Penguin..

This one is yours.

.Penguin Wave

Don`t feed it beer..

Penguins are mean drunks..

They will beat the shit out of you..

Drink all your liquor,smoke your cigars and steal your truck..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit