by sooner7nc 32 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Love ya too Sylvia

GO SOONERS!

I miss Dawg

• crapola
    crapola

We're Number One We're Number One Hey Sooner, Call me Saturday after they beat the crap out of whoever they are playing!!! I'll be watching.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Is there any doubt about where my rooting interests lie?

Fight On!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Dirty Mormons

GO SOONERS!

• dinah
    dinah

Sooner, I could NOT believe Oklahoma lost! Bama started off a little wobbly, but improved in the second half.

I hope someone knocks off Florida (and I hope its us).

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I hope anybody knocks off Florida. I swear if I hear one more thing about TeBlow I'm gonna puke.

sooner

• dinah
    dinah

Oh yeah, Sooner, Dawg is doing well. I still hear from him from time to time.

• crapola
    crapola

Megaphone I still love the Sooners!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

That's a tough break. In a way it reminds me when Adrian Peterson was injured (first game? second?) and OU went on to lose 4 games.

The good news is you got your loss out of the way early. There's still time to rebound from it.

I hope Bradford can get back for the Texas/OU game. I'd love to see a game as good as last years.

Hook 'em Horns!

• awildflower
    awildflower

I swear the Sooners drove me to drink more that night! Maybe next time. Maybe it's the size of the stadium that get them all freaked out. Maybe they thought it was a Bowl game already?? I still love the Sooners!!.........wf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit