• villabolo
    villabolo

MINDF***ERS like the WBTS.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Injustice.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

When I take the time to give a thoughtful answer to someone's post and they ignore my response. When I ask someone reasonable questions and they ignore them in favor of carrying on ridiculous arguments with other people. When someone persists in taking what I said the wrong way even though I explain over and over again that it's not the way I meant it. When someone refuses to listen to what you say but expects you to listen to them. When someone is just waiting for your mouth to stop moving so they can resume talking about themselves.

When people drive erratically and endager others on the highway because they hate going "slow."

When women act like friggin' morons because they're in

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Guys named Todd.

• undercover
    undercover

Stupid people...

Here's a sampling from the last few days:

Lady (I use that term loosely) putting on makeup while trying to drive. Has to have the horn blown at her so she'll go at the green light, but she never stopped looking in the mirror as she was putting on lipstick.

Lady (again, benefit of the doubt) in the grocery store who realized she forgot something, leaves her buggy, announces to the cashier after he started ringing her stuff up, she'll right back and disappears for several minutes. The cashier has everything rung up, but we're all in line and can't go because the dumb bitch is still shopping.

Not to leave out the men...

Co-worker gets mad at me because I didn't get his email. How is it my fault I didn't get it? He ignored that and wanted to know why I didn't let him know I didn't get it. How am I supposed to know he sent me one if I didn't get it, I asked. I should've replied to his email was his response. Um, okay....nevermind...you're an idiot and I'm leaving now.

• minimus
    minimus

Bluecanary,

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Thanks for acknowleging my post minimus. I try to be an attention whore but I'm not very good at it.

• undercover
    undercover
    When people drive erratically and endager others on the highway because they hate going "slow."

Conversely one could say, when people drive erratically and endanger others on the highway because they aren't paying attention to what they're doing and are driving too slow in the wrong lane...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit