Watchtower's New DVD - An Inferior Product?

by metatron 17 Replies latest jw friends

• inbetween
    inbetween

watched it the other night, well, nice pictures and scenery, but nothing to convince an atheist, however, I think that is not the purpose of the DVd anyway, it is designed for dubs to strengthen their faith and hope on paradise earth, a tactic to deviate from doubts or questions, me thinks.

oh, and the first time I saw "teddy" speaking, he seems not too nice, I just imagined him as our CO...horrible...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Idiots....Dinosaurs DID NOT eat meat. They used their spikes and claws to open Pineapples and coconuts, and as "decoration" on their bodies.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

The video opens with Jaracz of the GB and right away the hairs stood up on the back of neck. It just felt a little spooky knowing what I know now.

Anyway, the video was highly disappointing and elementary. The convention talk made it seem like this was going to be a hard-hitting DVD that attempts to answer questions regarding creation in proof of a creator and thus what creation reveals about him/her. It failed.

Anyone over 12 would be bored. Anyone that watches the Discovery or National Geographic channel would toss it in the garbage.

Is this DVD suppose to be for children?

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    Is this DVD suppose to be for children?

Yes indeed! It's for children, creationists, and the retarded.

• moshe
    moshe

Since over 90% of the Earth's lving things are extinct, it would seem that Jehoobah uses destruction as much as creation. Did God just get upset with big bad T-Rex and his dinosaur brethren and then decide to punish them for being such nasty predators? God almost wiped out humans and all animals according to the story of Noah's ark. Nothing wonderful about that, either. Comparatively speaking, Satan only talked tuff, it is God that did all the killing.

• sir82
    sir82

For me the highlight was Teddy J. exuding all the warmth and charisma of a tube of liquid nitrogen.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

sir82 -

For me the highlight was Teddy J. exuding all the warmth and charisma of a tube of liquid nitrogen.

--------

He must have gotten some coaching to improve that much.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It certainly would not impress any thinking atheist I know

Well, I do not expect that it was made to impress such ones ! more like those that can still be persuaded...I speak as one who has never been convinced by evolution, but I see now that the WTS explanations of the details of everything and the speculations as to "WHY" are deeply flawed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit