OUTLAW is My Hero

by daniel-p 53 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hehe yesidid,

I have posted this before, I would not want to be on OUTLAW's bad side!!!

Behind the scenes, I have found him to be a very caring, supportive and loyal friend.

It's a Discussion Board!!!!!!!

purps

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Behind the scenes, I have found him to be a very caring, supportive and loyal friend.

That's good purps.

That's not the side of him I have ever seen, but I'm pleased it's there and you have seen it.

And yes I understand its a discussion board, but on this same discussion board you and many others

come across as kind, caring and empathetic, I have not seen that with outlaw.

Perhaps I will in the future.

y

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

outlaw u have a pm !

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

3 cheers for outlaw......

Mostly because he's Canadian...lol

And a h*ll of a lot of fun.....

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

That's good purps.

That's not the side of him I have ever seen, but I'm pleased it's there and you have seen it.

And yes I understand its a discussion board, but on this same discussion board you and many others

come across as kind, caring and empathetic, I have not seen that with outlaw.

Perhaps I will in the future.

Some people are actually very sensitive individuals and others need to earn their respect and loyalty before you see that side of them.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Some people are actually very sensitive individuals and others need to earn their respect and loyalty before you see that side of them

Daniel,

Are you suggesting that outlaw is very sensitive?

y

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Daniel,

Are you suggesting that outlaw is very sensitive?

Behind his roughness there's a constant thread of earnestness that only comes with sterling character--in my experience, it's the gruff ones that are all too soft on the inside. Perhaps you've gotten your feathers ruffled in the past, but hell, some people just don't get along. In any case, we get your point.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I got the lowdown on daniel-p and Outlaw ... heard of brokeback....call it JwdBack?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

which one am I?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Have his #? I'm a brief man myself + those stretch marks are so hot. grrrr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit