Eating Cleaner

by White Dove 27 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

We love sunflower seeds - also walnuts!

I don't buy pork anymore, only ground sirloin for burgers, and no processed meats at all.

It's hard, but in view of this, http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/current/180896/1/Most-Medicated-States, I'm redoubling my efforts.

Sylvia

• Heaven
    Heaven

I am definitely a grazer. The guys at work are always asking me "Are you eating AGAIN?!". I say "You bet. You wouldn't want me falling over now would you?" I HAVE to eat.

Today, I have a banana, raw almonds, stoned wheat thins, raisins, apple, and blueberries for snacks and for lunch it was raw baby carrots, celery sticks, grape tomatoes and a salmon sandwich (on 12 grain bread). Yum!

For some reason I love the Renee's 'Honey Mustard Dressing' as a veggie and meat dip. Most days I don't bring a sandwich, just meat... turkey, chicken, etc. I do love pork but I buy the pork tenderloin. I know... I know... but it's soooo good!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ohhh Sylvia! I forgot about lunch meat! Nitrates and Nitrites are really bad. I get turkey and occasionally ham, uncured. Tuna or chicken salad is a good sandwich with tons of veggies in it. I always get whole grain coarse texture bread mmmmmmmm. My dad used to have sandwiches made with whole grain bread, spread with olive oil, smashed pinto beans or natural peanut butter, with lettuce tomato onion etc.

• dinah
    dinah

Ahhh, I thought you guys were eating scrubbing bubbles or something.......carry on..........

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Eat fresh. Eat a variety. Eat little. Eat often.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Eating Cleaner

Send some more janitors, the last ones were delicious!!!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I eat clean. I clean my game after I kill it and before I eat it.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm visiting a health food store tomorrow to get freshly ground peanut butter. I love that stuff. Thanks for all of the good ideas. I heard that janitors are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit