$1000 a day fine for refusing swine flu shot

by ninja 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet this passes all 50 states, and everywhere "freedom" is supposed to exist. You are free to suffer the effects of the shot itself--and it probably won't even stop you from getting the flu.

More of that "everything you do is what they tell you to". This proves that the lawmakers do not have your best interests at heart--the companies can make a shot that is guaranteed to make you sick, creating all sorts of health problems that make you suffer and debilitate, and you have to take it or go to jail (like you have to pay your income taxes today). And the makers are immune to prosecution, even if they know their shots are going to cause severe risks and no benefits (or benefits that are well below the costs and risks). And, a competitor that has a better shot (that is, one that actually works or has fewer or no risks) is not going to be allowed to enter the market.

Well, it looks like your right to not suffer ends in 2009. And, that coincides with the beginning of full, worldwide implementation of Codex Alimentarius (which, not surprisingly, they have shut up about and will announce with vitamin busts and raids). After that, you owe the government a lifetime of pain, suffering, and expense for drugs (as if your taxes aren't going to be enough).

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

When this DOESN'T happen, may I refer to you as False Prophets?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If it doesn't happen, all the better for us. But, if it does (and they are doing all they can to make it happen, because they are at the drug companies' gunpoint to make it happen), it means the end to human well-being. And, they can create a fake "emergency", or even a pandemic of good health, and cause shots to be enforced on us that will create severe problems (whether from bad quality control or done on purpose) at their will.

• t33ap80c
    t33ap80c

There is a lot of interesting stuff available about what happened in 1976 when the Swine Flu popped up the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lcJt4jX1Vo

Don Cameron

• ninja
    ninja

when have I prophesied about anything?.....I showed some 1976 hysteria and media footage

do you believe pigs can fly?

well ........swine flew...........

• Satanus
    Satanus

The drug companies' revenge. Show you guys who's boss. Teach you to try to take away their medical monopoly.

S

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    When this DOESN'T happen, may I refer to you as False Prophets?

bird flu, Ebola, SARS, West Nile virus, and whatever other "killer" diseases that were supposed to wipe out mankind.

I caught the original swine flu in 1976. Missed 3 weeks of school (damn near failed algebra as a result). Yeah it was a bad flu, but IT WAS THE FLU! Big deal.

The media operates on fear. Fear drives ratings. So they stir things up, get folks all worked up over nothing.

DON'T PANIC. Get a grip. Somehow humanity will soldier on until the next "killer" disease.

• mrsjones5
  • chickpea
    chickpea

the fine is for persons refusing
    a lawful order for quarantine,
    not for refusing an injection,
    and it is an upper limit amount
    indicated by the term "up to $1000"....

my mother worked in TB control
    in the state of texas for decades...
    believe me, there are times you
    want quarantine enacted....