All About Palmtree

by palmtree67 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow, Hon. I just saw this thread.

I don't know how you endured it all, because it was hard for me to even read...

I am so very glad you are here. So very glad you woke up and realized the abuse was not about YOU!!!! Continued strength and wisdom to you!

Love,
    Baba.

edited to say, oh my gosh, well I see the story continued, and it got worse before it got better, but thank HEAVENS for the BETTER!!!! Hugs to "M" from the Baba, too... and huge congrats on the letters behind his name!!! I am so very, VERY happy that you have each other!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thank you so much, baba yaga!

It means alot coming from someone I respect, like you.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

WOW... talk about synchronicity!!! Darling PalmTree, at the exact same time you were typing that response to me, I was typing to you... check your messages!

That was very cool, it makes me want to do a little dance.

tee hee

• oompa
    oompa

Thank goodness............i love happy endings.........oomps

• homeschool
    homeschool

Wow. I don't know how I missed this thread. Thanks for telling me about it. Palmtree, you have a PM

• WhereWasI
    WhereWasI

What a life. Keep moving forward. i'm glad you found such inner courage to run.

WhereWasI

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Oh My!

Palmtree. All our hearts are with you. I had a hard life as well but you got me beat by a mile. We all feel your pain and hope now YOU are in control of YOUR life and not by others who will hurt you. You know we all read your post and cried inside. You are such a strong person to come out of that and survive. You are AMAZING! and you should be proud.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Palmtree,

Thank you for sharing your story, its confirmation that there is life after the JWs. "M" sounds amazing...so glad to know that life is much better for you now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit