Secrets of the WatchTower--It's origins and It's Agenda

by CrimsonBleu 7 Replies latest jw friends

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Secrets of the WatchTower is a website which tells the incredible history of WTS and it's founders, connecting dots like no othe resource.

I happened upon this site, but I have not had time to fully cover it yet. Has anyone else seen this site and is it as factaul as t appears to be? If so, every one of us needs to read it. I have always known there is something or someone above the WTS pulling the GB strings....and that there is a much deeper agenda going on behind the scenes. If anyone has seen this, please express your opinions, then I will form my own once I get time to ready the entire thing.

Some of the material contained in this article will be very difficult to digest, unless you are already leaning in the direction this subject is revolving around. I will ask you to bear with it and stretch your mind. Expand your minds. Make yourself open to something you may have otherise been told to never look at. We all know there is a reason for that, right? Now look, and tell me if you see something new.

I have respected the author of this material and can honestyly say the person that researched and wrote this did it through the sincerest of intent--to inform and enlighten the darkened mind.

Secrets of the WatchTower

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm

• cliff
    cliff

Standard conspiracy theory stuff - yawn!

Masons, Jews, Jesuits etc etc all out to rule the world!

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Yeah, thiink so.....he referrences everything. Uses WTS early doctrine, original writings from way back. So much more. Go take a nap.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Regardless of its past, their present trends suggest strongly that they are trying to head us into the Second Dark Ages. They want to stone apostates to death (I have heard this from the platform at times), but secular law limits what they can do. And they distort knowledge--and have to continually update it to account for science. If only they could repress science and the secular laws, they could only get their way--the whole world into the Second Dark Ages.

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

You are dead on corrrect...it is the desire to create a one world government and so much more, including depoplualtion. No wonder they harp on Armeggeddon so much. They want to create it.. I spent the better part of the day reading through this material as I had not spent that much time with it before, just enough to know the jist. I nearly fell outta the chair on some things. There is some spooky shieten in that link.

If it says 'conspiracy theory' I'm looking deeper at it. That term has been given a bad rap. he cites many sources including th WTS itself.

I ran across this along time ago and bookmarked it for later reading. Looks like I shoulda done it waaaay back.

• TD
    TD

Well, if first impressions mean anything, this site starts out with the usual "Cross and crown = freemasonary" garbage.

Every major Christian demonination uses that exact same cross and crown emblem.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well there you have it - Chrysler use a demonic symbol. Now wonder they fall apart after three years

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

A NEW WORLD TRANSLATION for A NEW WORLD ORDER lmao

Not that 'dramatic' I am afraid, the WTB is a publishing company who use the faith of it's followers/buyers for free labor and keep them buying/donating/and working for free by using 'cult' tactics. Maybe this is the best approch to bring them down- take them to the dept of consumer affairs and fair trading for emotional blackmail and extortion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit