The Dublin "apostasy" after Ray Franz incident - searching for the audio testimony of John May

by Nostromo 34 Replies latest jw friends

• wantarevolution
    wantarevolution

he is not re-instated.

He mellowed a bit towards the witnesses, but the last time i was back in ireland - he was at it again.

His brother and his family are, to the best of my knowlege still in (my family are in the same circuit)

• scotsman
    scotsman

apologies if I was incorrect. I knew one of his relatives back in the mid nineties and he was in touch with him. The longer I'm out the more nebulous the details get. Hurrah!!

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

Thanks for the info, wantarevolution! How about that Merriman guy, any info about him?

• wantarevolution
    wantarevolution

I really don't know about Merriman, though when I listening to the tape I knew a lot of the names (Some a little too well)

The ones he said where great, still are. The ones (With 1 exception!) that he stated were jack asses, still are.

• etna
    etna

I've just listened to the audio of John May and was impressed. Can anyone please tell me what sept. 15 wt. it was, what year?

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

I dont know it but I think the 1982 wt would be highly likely. Or maybe 1983.

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

Can someone confirm if this is John May?

Btw, wantarevolution or someone else, do you know if he belongs to some other religion nowadays?

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

bttt

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Worth a listen. The sincerity of the guy is remarkable. He genuinely wants to be living the truth and finds out he is snared in a corrupt organization.

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

Yes. Does anyone know how to contact this fellow?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit