Great Personal Video About Shunning From Youtube...

by Tuesday 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

For the benefit of those who haven't seen CSTheApostate's latest video I think this is a must see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRF7cOAy98w

The reference about the vast army is from luciousvbogeymanprod's vast apostate army for November 5, 2017. He wants to create an army of 10 million to march on the WT. Which honestly I think the guy is crazy enough to do it LOL. This video though is really heart wrenching for me.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Yeah that is a heavy vid. I hope he finds peace.

All the best,

Stephen

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Is he drinking water? With a story like that to tell, it should be whisky or vodka.

-Aude.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

That young man is in soooo much pain. My heart aches for him.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I agree, he's definitely feeling the pain of shunning.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thank you, Tuesday,

After I saw this, I called my son. He made an abrupt exit from the JW's long before I did. The first meeting he refused to go to, his Dad kicked him out, right then and there. My heart broke that night and I have never recovered. I fought and cried and begged and screamed at his father, but in the end, the decision was made. He was 18 years old.

All I could do was make sure he had what he needed to be on his own. I bought sheets, dishes, etc, whatever he needed. I secretly gave him money behind his dad's back. I have apologised for not being able to do more for him at that time. I cannot imagine treating him the way that boy in the video is being treated by his mother.

We have a pretty good relationship now even though we live in different cities. We talk on the phone and text each other all the time so that we each know what's going on in the other's life. He's a great 22 year old man now! I'm not with his dad anymore, which was upsetting to him at first, but he understands how difficult living with that man was.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wow, his mother may be a JW... but she is no Christian.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I found this kid on YouTube last November, and we've been in touch ever since via phone and Internet. Aside from being a wonderfully talented writer, he is just the sweetest thing. He works full time, goes to school. does volunteer work and still helps out with Isabella; he is a son of whom any mother should be proud.

• WhereWasI
    WhereWasI

Candlesurgeon has my utmost respect and love. Unbelievable. Keep rising above it all CS!

WhereWasI

• flipper
    flipper

TUESDAY- I just want to fall on my sword for this young man so he can have his relationship back with his REAL mother. Not the " mind controlled " one who is shunning him. Egads . My heart goes out to him - if CS the Apostate is reading this - please PM me. I'll be a fill in dad to you guy seriously. My god. I've talked with CS the apostate once ( didn't realize it was Candlesurgeon at first ) and he is a fine person, very loving. Take care dude , we are thinking about you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit