Jackson’s birthday burial may make things harder on his children

by Dogpatch 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Funny, I thought that Katherine had planned it for his birthday-to make sure that the kids had a BAD association with the 'celebration' of birthdays. Make it a BITTERsweet day, emphasize bitter, for the kids. I am surprised that Joe has any input at all, all things considered.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

His kid's name is seriously Blanket? That's what you name your kitten.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I feel bad for the Children, there life is not going to be easy.

• JoJoJones
    JoJoJones

This is all so sad and confusing the children! I'm so glad that Michael had Elizabeth Taylor in his life. She's a good person, and I'm glad she got Michael to celebrate Christmas at least once. I hope that she will be in Michael's children's lives, too. I feel so bad for them, as do so many other people. I wonder if they have to go out in service with their grandmother and how they like it and if they are given any choice about it. Those poor kids!

• flipper
    flipper

My thought was like Blue Canaries also ! My wife and I asked , " They seriously named one child " Blanket " ? For crying out loud. Don't stop there. Why not just call the other two " Drapes " or " Lamp " or " Chair " for christ's sakes ? How some parents come up with names for their children - I'll never understand. Jeez

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wikipedia sez,

Bubbles had initially resided at the Jackson family's Encino home, but moved to Neverland Ranch in 1988, where he slept in a crib at the corner of Jackson's bedroom. Bubbles was allowed to use Jackson's private toilet at the ranch, although the chimp occasionally wore a diaper. In the 2003 documentary Living with Michael Jackson, the musician revealed to journalist Martin Bashir that Bubbles had become too aggressive, and had been moved to an animal sanctuary. Following an alleged suicide attempt toward the end of 2003, Bubbles was relocated to the Center for Great Apes in Wauchula, Florida, where he has resided for several years.

Suicide attempt? Maybe over birthdays!

R

It was a "John the Baptist" type suicide..

Bubbles tried to cut his own head off.

.Monkey Kiss

..............LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit