Besty Unplugged - My Life Story Part III

by besty 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• imperialspy
    imperialspy

very nicely written! you should think about a career in media or something... lol

Scott

• besty
    besty

thanks for all the kind comments - I appreciate that you are enjoying reading about me :-)

Lorraine in answer to your question about Mensa - I never joined in the 1st place. I couldn't see the point. The story was that Andrew and I were always pretty competitive and we had both done very well at school, so we decided to finally and irrevocably slay the dragon of who was the most intelligent between us. I'd be about 21 him about 24 say. And we went for the full-on supervised Mensa entrance exam. It took about 2 hours and it really did feel like someone had pulled my brain out through my nose, washed their car with it and shoved it back in through my ears. Very intense experience. Anyway we waited nervously for the results to come back, and sure enough we were both invited to join - he scored 1 point higher than me at 151. Of course we are both emotional retards and as for the other 4 types of intelligence that IQ doesn't measure.....suffice to say its nice to know but its completely worthless at the same time.

• JoJoJones
    JoJoJones

You're a very good writer! It's so interesting and fascinating to read your life story. I'm looking so forward to the next installment. Not to be a party pooper, but I just read a news article that says men who drink beer on a daily basis are at risk for certain kinds of cancers. My brother loves his beer, so I definitely passed that article on to him! Anyway, you're a gifted writer, and maybe you should consider writing a book about your life as other former Witnesses have.

• besty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit