Texas Circuit Assemblies HELP!

by 4mylove 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Well, I thought I had dodged the bullet this year, but the almighty sis in law apparently called my hubby to invite him to the assemble again this year. He'd gotten an invite earlier this summer.

I had ironically just gotten of the phone with the Mom in law, just to check in and see how everyone was doing. Sounds like i was involved in a power play. Oh well, pretty used to those by now.

Is there somewhere to look up where assemblies are being held. When I asked him when this one was, he said it was sometime this summer. I'm confused because I guess I didn't realize they went on all year. Do these go according to regions (east TX)? I thought I was done worrying about this crap for the year.

This year has actually been pretty tame when it comes to the whole JW issue. But of course lots of birthdays and holidays are right around the corner so the knots in the belly will start again,

One day this will all sleep a little longer.....

• yknot
    yknot

Denton!

14542 US Highway 380 W
    Krum, TX 76249-7623
    (940) 482-3200

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Probably. Is that close to Palestine/Tyler area?

• yknot
    yknot

Not really!

IT is north of Dallas

• yknot
    yknot

They might have to drive to Louisiana....

The next closests to my knowledge is Rosenberg south of Houston.

They are always held in Assembly Halls and the only ones I know of are Denton, San Antonio, Weslaco (still building), and Rosenberg.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Well, last year they stayed with us to go to one that was 1:45, other side of houston. That was around May/June last year, just seems pretty late in the year.

Argh, I HATE THIS!!

• yknot
    yknot

I assume that would be Rosenberg (Ft Bend County) off of 36!

Tell them to bring you back some kolaches !!!!

Rosenberg Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
    (281) 341-0707
    400 W Fairgrounds Rd
    Rosenberg, TX 77471

• yknot
    yknot

Not really that late...... we still haven't had our SPAD yet cuz we are a low donating podunk rural circuit!

Just means they don't rate very high on the DO's list!

• blondie
    blondie

The circuit assemblies cycle from September to the beginning of the next September. Thus the new ones start next month and cycle through the next year depending on the region. The special assembly days alternate.

• yknot
    yknot

What really sux is that Denton is 2.5 hours away from Palestine/Tyler and Rosenberg is 3.5 !!!! (((WTF!!!!!))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit