Jehovah's Witness elder sentenced

by Kenneson 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

"You will have to serve it; it will begin today."

(Sounds exactly like a sentence from Jah, straight out of the Hebrew scriptures.)

~Sue

• flipper
    flipper

The fact that this creep showed no remorse at all or would not admit to guilt - in my opinion- they should have thrown the book at him because the crime and abuse lasted for years towards this poor girl. I wonder how many more hidden cases of this going on with elders in power positions are occuring which we or most witnesses will never hear about ? This is just 1 who got caught ! Of the 27,000 or so pedophiles allegedly in the witnesses- I wonder how many of those are in positions of authority who abuse it by child abuse ? Sickens me to the core

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hey at least while in the cult, the cong. has the excuse of cognitive dissonance. The JUDGE knew better. All of his 'community service' put him in the situation that allowed him the authority and helped him as he manoevered young girls into his sphere of influence. He wasn't feeding the poor. He was grooming victims. This pisses me off on so many levels.

Him and the old guy in Florida-both seem to have a problem with admitting that anything they did could have been wrong

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    You have some health problems and the prospect of going to prison recently caused you to take an overdose of painkillers.

I wonder why he didn't do the world a favor and take his own life as soon as he realized he was a pedophile.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Wonder what this will do to the organization's squeaky clean image.

Bangalore

• penny2
    penny2

This is the person wozadummy posted about recently. He apparently molested his daughters too when they were kids.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/167392/1/I-hope-this-news-is-true

It's a sickening example of how inaction by the elders has resulted in grief for another generation of children. I guess they didn't have the two witnesses. Well the judge and jury managed to work out who was telling the truth.

penny

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This shows the level of disregard of the current life that the witlesses have. Not only that, but the judges have to have been swayed by the witlesses' twisting definitions of words to fit their own nefarious ends. I suggest giving the maximum for the rape, and having time tacked onto it for perversion of justice and for lying about the situation--along with a liberal dose of public embarrassment for the whole religion by having the injustice made public knowledge.

As for the other 26,999 pedophiles left, I suggest that they not be given a break--particularly the ones that silence the victims with disfellowshipping threats and lie in court to make it sound like this is not a problem within the religion.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

pedophiles get killed in prison. I remember reading how one person was outed as a pedophile. They broke his hands and feet and crushed his testicles.

Hope word gets out.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Can someone update the link?

• nelly136
    nelly136

couldnt work the court site but i found this wha http://gordoninston.blogspot.com/

not sure if its a spoof but it seems to be quite detailed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit