well come on, what did ya get ..ah give?

by unclebruce 14 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

OK boys and girls did Santa come to your house or what?

Me, i opened an assortment of colorful packages this afternoon, chocolates, chocolates and more chocolates .. two books, one on ancient egypt and the other a guide to bush tucker plants, two videos, one the moulin rouge, the other the hitchikers guide to the galaxy, a galileo pendulum lol, one of those profile pin art things and various perfumes and bathing equipments.

Give? who me .. lots of presents for the girls but they were most happy with the mobile phones.

cheers, glutonous unc, off for a swim

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ok, Unc:

We gav all the boys Gameboy Advanced and lots of other stuff.
    Her Ladyship got a gold necklace from moi, lots of smellies and silky stuff from the boys.

As for me, in my integrity - belay that skipper!

As for me I gotta big cordless drill, a tool-box with a radio built in and my long desired construction kit of a Lancaster bomber.

No sign of Britney Spears yet, but there's plenty of the day still left.

Englishman tucking into scrambled eggs with smoked salmon - yummy!

Bring on the dancing girls!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

scrambled eggs with smoked salmon ? What type of cuisine's that, Eman?

I can't see that becoming popular. Anyway it'd spoil the taste of a good red.

Seasons greetings, old son.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

Anonymous

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Now unc, those chocs wouldn't have lasted long, would they? I didn't realise you were a chocaholic.

Are you still waiting for the paint to dry?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
    Ogden Nash

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ozzie,

This is something that you simply must try. Just cook scrambled eggs ordinaire, then snip off some pieces of smoked salmon into the mix. Serve with champagne, of course.

MWAH!

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• COMF
    COMF

Cash to mom and sis (believe me, it was a far better gift for their needs than some useless junk from Bath & Body Works), a couple of books and a remote controlled toy car to nephew. For me, a nifty weight exercise system and a set of padded cases for my drumset. Golly gee whiz, now I can pack them around without banging the hardware of one against the finish of the other, just like the REAL drummers do!

COMF

(Here's what's getting protected by the new padded cases)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Money was the first thing I got. $250.00 total.

I received a nice blue sweater from a neighbor friend.

I also received a nice silver bracelet.

A plaque that my friend made especially for me, with the origin of my name and the meaning written on it.

I was also asked out on a date while at work to go ride horses. I think that is the best gift. I love horses and I know the guy, he is truly a gentlman.

I don't know yet what I am getting from my sister. I will not see her until after I go pick up my kids. Unfortunately I've had to work this holiday season. Will work tonight also until 8.

Merry Christmas to you all

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Eleanor Roosevelt

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

WE bought my grandparents simply a $50 g/c for Joe's Crab Shack, they are so hard to please. For my dad, a digital camera. For my dad and his wife, and my step siter and her dh, satelitte dishes (aren't we nice?! lol).

I recieved socks and underwear (my dear maternal grandmother always knows just what I need). And my DH bought me a digital camera and I have been shutter happy every since. But, we're off to my dad's house as soon as we can get ready. I couldn't sleep last night so spent the entire night cleaning my oven and so now I'm dragging.

Shelly
    Former victim and recovering wonderfully from a broken spirit
    Smile, because we all have been freed from slavery!!

• Xena
    Xena

Still waiting for everyone to wake up to open gifts!!!! lol Bethany begged to open one last night so we let her....baby doll with multiple outfits and other baby stuff...she is sleeping with her now.

Smoked salmon, eggs & champagne....how many huggs and kisses does it take to get invited??? lol we will probably have bacon, eggs, biskets and gravy or gingerbread pancakes..and of course coffee and juice..

hhhhhmmmmm should I start banging pans together in hopes they will get up???

• ISP
    ISP

I got a roulette wheel! Which is pretty cool! I didn't want a lot!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit