Girl Flees for her life after becoming Christian

by AK - Jeff 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK - Jeff
  • passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

ABC New story of a 17 year old Muslim girl who secretly became a Christian and whose family wants her to return to the family home. Her family discovered this through her postings on Facebook. Her father has threatened to kill her. He, however, has denied this in court.

(If she's 17, isn't she old enough to leave the family home?)

• sacolton
    sacolton

Between a rock and a hard place.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My father still thinks I'm not old enough to decide such an important issue for myself. I'm 57.

When I left home at 17 without telling my parents I was going, or where, there was no way the Australian Police would have assisted my parents. I think I was legally entitled to leave the nest at 15.

I wonder how long it will be before her new cult shuns her for leaving them?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Dear Friend:
    There is a place God has called you to and longs for you to come. This place is so close to His side that you can hear His heart as it beats for you. The Father loves you so much and desires to touch the inner places of your very being - even the places you may try to keep hidden from Him and others. So many times, we cover up these places by running to whatever else seems to satisfy us for the moment, thereby blocking the healing flow from the Father's hand.

The Father longs to set you free from anything that is inhibiting you from your destiny and calling on your life from Him. Won't you start on the journey today that will lead you to spiritual freedom and break every hold that the enemy has placed over your life?

Friend, God has dreams for you to fulfill. He has revelations He wants to give you. He has places He wants to take you. He has new visions He wants to give you. The God of the universe that spoke the world into creation longs to speak into your life and do a new thing.

Come along with us at Global Revolution Church as we step out into the places the Father has called us to walk. You will not be sorry that you came long with us on this life-changing journey. We look foward to jouneying together!

Pastor Blake and Beverly Lorenz

Purpose:
    To equip and send out laborers into His fields to make disciples of all peoples; baptize them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; teach them to follow God's commands; and prepare them for the imminent return of our Messiah, Jesus Christ.

http://www.globalrevolutionchurch.org/

Walks like a duck, talks like a duck..........

It sounds to me like this poor girl is wrecking her relationship with her family to hop into a cult that is no better.

• Black Sheep
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007

Her father denies the accusations....I swear I saw him whisper...."I KILL YOU!"

• Chalam
    Chalam

Between a rock and a hard place.

I'd rather be on the rock, Jesus :) Romans 9:33 Luke 6:48 1 Peter 2:4-8 Acts 4:10-12 Mark 12:6-10

All the best,

Stephen

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'd rather be on a rock, fishing

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Simply exchanging one brand of disgusting desert insanity for another... If she goes home she needs to go in the door shooting otherwise we're going to be seeing another girl stoned to death on youtube...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit