Bill Cetnar tells a lie ....

by Raphael 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Raphael
    Raphael

Not the way to refute Watchtower theology:

Bill and Joan Cetnar make a statement that Russell said he spoke to angels , this is a blatant lie and we know what the bible says about liars ...

He also says that Russell claimed to be the FDS and the Laodicean messenger, both statements are misleading . Russell never claimed in any of his writings that he spoke to angels or was the aforementioned messenger or the FDS , rather it was some of his associates that suggested he may be.

The Cetnars also make a number of other poorly researched and misleading statements that sadly bring their own characters into disrepute .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB46QpRzHu0&feature=related

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Bill is a hero.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I have never read where Russell communicated with the angels.

Any evidence showing this would be interesting.

• poppers
    poppers

John A's hair looks like a helmut.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

While I cannot confirm/deny what Russell said or didn't - I have not heard that he ever made those statements either.

I agree - if it can't be proven then Cetnar was out of line. Unfortunately he is dead and unable to recant.

Jeff

• ninja
    ninja

"Thousands of the readers of Pastor Russell's writings believe that he filled the office of "that faithful and wise servant," and that his great work was giving to the Household of Faith meat in due season. His modesty and humility precluded him from openly claiming this title, but he admitted as much in private conversation," (Watchtower, Dec. 1, 1919, p. 357).

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Some hate so strong that they convince themselves that what they have to say is the truth. This poor fellow is deluded. Of course he's dead now and it doesn't much matter. W.Once

• ninja
    ninja

and I'm with LWT....bill was a hero

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Indeed Bill was a hero. I met the man, 3 times. In all of the Ex-JWs for Jesus Now Convention in New Ringgold, PA.

He worked hard to bring more JWs out of the Borg, which is clearly as you all know is a cult. A control fringe organization.

I'm sadden to see that people hate men like Cetnar, Franz, Bowen and many others.

Yiz

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

I'm with LWT and Ninja.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit