• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

What happened to Cognac?

• Quentin
    Quentin

Terry is workimg hard om his music,,,

• White Dove
    White Dove

I remember her name now. It's Sirona and she had an avatar with a fanged smile on it and red lips. I wonder where she is these days and what her baby looks like now.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes, I wonder about Katie and her little kitten, too

• Mary
    Mary

Unclebruce still posts over at Refiner's site......he's told me that the reason he doesn't post here any more is because he has to "put on his thinking cap" when he comes here......

I miss Littletoe, KW13 and Dr. Jekyll.......I loved it when we'd get Doc, Unc and Gumby (or, the Unholy Trinity as I would call them) all on the same thread which didn't happen too often as we were all literally at opposite ends of the earth........I'd laugh my head off when they all got going.......

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Scarred, Cognac and her husband made a deal that they would study the Bible together, he without outside influence from the witnesses, she without coming to this site.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I often wonder how Czarofmischief is doing. He joined the Army a couple of years ago and was in OTC to become a 2nd Lt.

Never met him, but knew his Dad when we were elders many moons ago.

HappyDad

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Thanks, bluecanary. That sounds like a pretty fair deal. I wish them a lot of luck. I think her husband will come around.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I loved it when we'd get Doc, Unc and Gumby (or, the Unholy Trinity as I would call them) all on the same thread which didn't happen too often as we were all literally at opposite ends of the earth........I'd laugh my head off when they all got going.......

Indeed. The 'good 'ol days'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit