by badboy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

any ideas?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Let's see--

No college education.

Every good job has some catch that renders it banned.

I would assume it would have to be close to minimum wage, if not right at minimum wage. And in countries where there is no minimum wage, they have to be making close to zero. Combined with low hours at work (so they can pio-sneer), you have some pretty tiny paychecks.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Let's see--
    No college education.
    Every good job has some catch that renders it banned.
    I would assume it would have to be close to minimum wage, if not right at minimum wage. And in countries where there is no minimum wage, they have to be making close to zero. Combined with low hours at work (so they can pio-sneer), you have some pretty tiny paychecks.

JW are a crossection of society. Their wages range from wealthy to poor, just like everone else. It kills me that you think all jdubs are window washer.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

It kills me that you think all jdubs are window washer.

Only the ones who really love the GB God.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I can only guess based on my extended family that are JWs. I would say about $8/hr. I realize that my family does not represent JWs as a whole. But I've got some real losers that are related to me.

• chipote
    chipote

At one assembly we had a Bethel speaker say that JW's have higher average wages then worldly people do because Jehovah blesses his people.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

the variable that will distort the average wage is the number of older retired witnesses. The average age of witnesses is probably much higher than the rest of the population.

This may lead to your next "any ideas" question. I wonder what is the average age of jws, and how does that compare to the rest of the population.

• cab1000
    cab1000

My BIL is a Elder, and a millionaire...no kidding.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I would guess the average wage of Jdubs is middle class average 40-60 thousand annually

LD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit