JWN night Saturday August 15,2009 on the conference call

by koolaid-man 28 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Our second annual JWN night will take place this Saturday August 15,2009 7p.m.EST.

This will be a great opportunity to hear the voices and connect with the real personalities of the people behind the avatars. Chat with people who are, in their own unique way, have made JWN the most popular ex-JW forum on the net.

Join in on the fun and win prizes as an exciting new aspect of the conference call will take place, JW trivia questions!

Our scheduled guest will be Lady Lee, moderator of JWN.

It's easy to get on the call, just dial (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925.

There is no charge for the call, just your normal calling rates apply.

Our phone lines open at 6:30 p.m.EST, and our program starts at 7 p.m.EST. So come in early and talk with all those who have been "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower"!

To listen to last year's call, which includes an interview with Simon Green, webmaster of JWN, go to www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com Once you are on the home page scroll down to the telephone click, then click on Aug. 16 2008.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Rick, this sounds cool. Would this be long distance for anyone outside of the U.S.? Also, what duration are the calls normally?

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

Can someone repeat the instructions on how to listen in the Paltalk chat room? Last time i tried, i couldn't find it. Does that go on for every conference call, or just some of them? Thanks

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Some of our calls last up to 7 hours and some callers stay on to the very end. If you are calling from outside the USA long distance rates may apply.I will post the pal talk info. on this thread friday Aug. 14

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

If you can just dail up and say hello , that would be great. Just spend a few minutes on the call people would like to hear your voice.

• flipper
    flipper

This sounds like a good program Kool-Aid. Would it be O.K. to ask Lady Lee some questions regarding spousal abuse and/or child abuse within the organization ? I have a JW nephew whose JW spouse is abusing him. People are trying to manipulate him in his congregation. I'm curious on Lady Lee's take on some questions

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

flipper

I will answer those questions and any others that people ask as best as I can. Abuse is a sad part of any closed community and the WTS does its best to hide it. I'll do my best to expose it, discuss it and hopefully help people feel less alone and more able to reach out for the help they need.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

This will be a great opportunity to ask Lady Lee questions on how to handle and deal with some of the difficulties you may be experiencing because of the twisted policies of the Watchtower. Come on the call and chat live with many of the people who made this forum number one.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hope you don't mind but I edited the post to make it easier to read

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit