Did GB Karl Klein really say that?

by sacolton 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sacolton
    sacolton

Governing Body member, Karl Klein, uttered these words at a convention:

"If Jehovah doesn't do something soon, He's going to have to apologize to Sodam and Gommorrah."

Did he really say that?! Geez!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

A: It's entirely possible that Klein said that... he had diarrhea of the mouth.

B: How the hell could anyone translate what he said? He had the weirdest voice and enunciation I have ever heard. Ever. I mean that.

• stillin
    stillin

the annointed big shots all feel like they can spout of whatever comes to mind. We had a circuit overseer, annointed, who told young parents NOT to teach their children that God is "up there." His reasoning was that we are on a globe and we may not be pointing in the right direction because of the earth's rotation!

Sheesh! Gimme some truth!

• Atomahawk
    Atomahawk

"If Jehovah doesn't do something soon, He's going to have to apologize to Sodam and Gommorrah."

That is very funny considering they never aplogize for any of their own mistakes.

• sspo
    sspo

I heard him approx. 25 years ago in Chicago, he was invited to a local congregation and i have

to say he was a lousy speaker, very hard to understand.

Really he had no business in giving public talks.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

He was a drag to listen to at Morning Worship ... one of Jehovah's Provisions ...

• Heaven
    Heaven

I guess He'll be apologizing 'Soon'... 'Imminently'...

• jabberwock
    jabberwock

Apologize? Not unless Abraham is around to guilt him into it.

• sacolton
    sacolton

The gull to request God to apologize should be a huge red flag to anyone.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sac,

The gull to request God to apologize should be a huge red flag to anyone.

Why is it that you think God shouldn't apologize? Does this apply to God always or are there only appropriate times that it would be fitting for God to apologize?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit