I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY

by overthehillgrandma 10 Replies latest jw friends

• overthehillgrandma
    overthehillgrandma

I am so happy to of found this place..wowowowow I can share my feelings (and my useually silent thoughts) without feeling foolish, and no one really knows me so no one can go "tell".....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh did I tell ya I was soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Well, SOMEONE certainly seems to be enthusiastic! Welcome. I'm fairly new, too, but this is a really great DB, with some really great people.

• Simon
    Simon

Hi oth-grandma !
    Nice to see such enthusiasm !

• Seven
    Seven

Hello o.t.h.grandma! Welcome to the DB your royal coolness!! You won't find too many silent thoughts
    here, right RedhorseWoman.LOL

It's taken me a long time to shake the feeling of paranoia about being on the internet. No one in my
    congregation will admit participating in discussions like this or going to chat rooms. In other words-they all lie about it.lol A few nights
    ago I just know I was chatting with a brother from my congregation that has been very vocal about staying away from certain sites. I wanted very much to say, "Hey______! It's me_________! You better be careful about revealing too much about yourself. You never know who might be lurking." He has always been so arrogant that I would like to let him know that I know he was cruising the net for sisters. :)

I'm happy that you're happy!

7of9

• Seven
    Seven

Hello o.t.h.grandma! Welcome to the DB your royal coolness!! You won't find too many silent thoughts
    here, right RedhorseWoman.LOL

It's taken me a long time to shake the feeling of paranoia about being on the internet. No one in my
    congregation will admit participating in discussions like this or going to chat rooms. In other words-they all lie about it.lol A few nights
    ago I just know I was chatting with a brother from my congregation that has been very vocal about staying away from certain sites. I wanted very much to say, "Hey______! It's me_________! You better be careful about revealing too much about yourself. You never know who might be lurking." He has always been so arrogant that I would like to let him know that I know he was cruising the net for sisters. :)

I'm happy that you're happy!

7of9

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

SevenofNine, are you saying that we all have big mouths here? LOL Well, you're right!!! (hehehehe)

• spectromize
    spectromize

Welcome Grandma,

Nice of you to be here and looking forward to your posts!

• Ozzygal
    Ozzygal

I know how you feel. It's so hard to speak about things that trouble you with the brother's and sister's in your own cong, because you feel afraid that you will be labelled as a bad association. It's so nice to find a place where you can talk about your feelings without fear of reprisals. I'm glad I found this place too!

• overthehillgrandma
    overthehillgrandma

thanks to everyone..this is going to be so much fun..

• Seven
    Seven

G'Day Ozzygal! Good to have ya aboard! Don't be afraid to let us all know what's on your mind.

7of9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit