Now THIS was a return visit!

by The Berean 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Berean
    The Berean

Cathy stopped by today. I hadn't seen her for some time. In fact our last encounter ended poorly.

Cathy is a truely beautiful 27 year old single knock out and second-generation JW. Whats's more, she has a pleasing personality and seems empathetic. As many she had towed the line since childhood and refused to even date "worldly" men. By her own admission her jobs amounted to a series of positions given to her by males hoping for a shot at her prize. She played the game well, living with Witness relatives and being treated as a queen by "christian" wannabootys.

But it all got old for Cathy. She had invested nothing in herself and had become totally dependent on the group for support. She called herself an organizational "Whore," serving people in exchange for a livelyhood.

The last time we had talked before today I told her that while it was soley her business what church she belonged to or who she had scammed ... that I was making it my business to know what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. I told her to get an education and use her looks to either move ahead in the secular world or capture a guy who had a master plan of support, regardless of his faith. That's when she did what many do ... she denounced me and defended the "truth," while at the same time admitting that the whole thing might be a "cult." We parted abruptly and I never heard from her for a year ... until today.

She now admits that although she hated me at the time for my advise she now knows I was providing an option and she thanked me. I again reiterated that she had the right to be anything she wanted but not because of a need to please anyone else. I told her to be the best Catholic, Jew, Witness, or Atheist that she could and that I would applaud her choice ... as long as it is her choice. She says she now knows what she must do.

Cathy and I might have a future, who knows. What's important is if I can in some small way help to free her from a bondage which has retarded and limited growth for this soul exhibiting "star potential."

Many of us have such latent potential! Move ahead!

• cantleave
    cantleave

She has a tough road ahead of her. I hope she she travels it better than I have.

• badboy
    badboy

I HAVEN'T HAD A RV SINCE I GOT SOME MAGAZINES SOME MONTHS AGO

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Which only goes to show ya, that you never know when you are sowing seeds in somebody. They may walk away like Cathy did, totally wanting Armageddon to fry your ass like NOW...and going away and thinking about what you said when they have calmed down.

So keep on sowing out there you guys...do it fearlessly. You just cant tell. Oooh...god..almost sounded like a kingdoom melody coming on there..so sorry LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit