Go Tell it on the Mountain.......(merryXmas)))))))

by Tina 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

Merry Xmas Everybody!!!
    A friend and I were out earlier,saw a Salvation Army BAnd playing ,some singers.Sooooooooo we joined in with the above song with the streetcorner choir! Some other old ones. WHat fun!! lol.............Have FUN this holiday!! Jump into it,have a great time with it!!! Luv and best Wishes to all,Tina-Singin Class!!!!(even we humanists have fun!! ) lol

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• battman
    battman

I was recently at a Club Med Golf
    facility with 10 of my wordly friends
    and that nite in the bar was Karoeke
    night.

So we all sang the 12 days of Xmas.
    What great fun!!!!! We were terrible
    singers but the crowd loved us.
    Toooo funny!!!!

battman

• Valis
    Valis

Don't forget to watch Santa cross the Watchtower...

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

(((((Tina))))))

Just jumping in to say love ya and have a very Happy Christmas and safe and healthy 2002!

*hugs*
    essie

• TR
    TR

Hey Valis,

wouldn't that be the best pic ever! A snapshot or video of santa and co. flyin' over WTS HQ!

Hey Tina,

been foolin' with my cd burner, making special Xmas cds to play. Manheim Steamroller and some classics. FUN!

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• LB
    LB

Merry Christmas to you too Tina. We enjoyed having our grandaughter over this afternoon and enjoying her fussing over the presents.

I'm more excited about NewYears actually. We are going to be underwater, in the Pacific Ocean at the stroke of midnight, waving our underwater flares and blowing bubbles. Fun stuff

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Valis
    Valis

look in top left corner, jw.com logo...Santa all along the watch tower...*Jimmi playing in background..*

• Tina
    Tina

Major Xmas hugs!!((((((((((((((essie,Val,TR,LB,battman)))))))))
    Glad everyone is having a grand time!! luv,T

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit