What happens when you don't go to meetings

by gubberningbody 22 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

Nothing,, nobody seems to give a whatever if I'm there or not. Kinda strange that no one calls or drops by. But who's complaining? Not me!

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

NO MORE GUILT! Way happier on the whole - On Sundays I can get up at a very l e i s u r e l y pace, if I so choose. I can have a second cup of coffee if I want to, read the Sunday paper (if I want to) or putter around the garden all morning BEFORE the bugs come out. I don't have to get dressed up if I don't feel like it. I can plan to spend the entire day in whatever way I choose. If the weather's good, I can lounge on the deck ALL DAY and read, if that's what I feel like.

Weeknights, I can come home and put my feet up after a hard day's work. No rushing, no wolfing down food in order to get to a depressing hall parking my butt on an uncomfortable seat listening to question and answer parts that are poorly prepared and boring as hell.

No, I don't miss meetings at all. It's a crying shame I wasted the better part of 40 years attending these non-events...and feeling guilty if I missed one. Biggest waste of time ever, looking back now.

• Heaven
    Heaven

What happens when you don't go to meetings? ... Life Happens! Woohoo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit