No more Two Day Kingdom Hall's being build?

by Elsewhere 15 Replies latest jw friends

• choosing life
    choosing life

The quickbuild around here had a host of problems. It was built in 4 days. The workmanship was pretty shoddy. They have had the regional building committee do major repairs.

Maybe they need to slow down and make sure they know what they are doing.

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

lol, even the women. hows 1940s

• defective light
    defective light

It is my understanding the reason there are no more "quickbuilds" is because local building codes

require separate inspections for each phase of construction, (foundation, framing, plumbing, electrical, HVAC etc,)

to insure the building is in compliance with building codes. Licenced professionals have to sign off

on each segment of construction, before the Inspector signs the building permit, okaying the next

phase of construction,

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Having every single member of the congregation help out? They better not have me help them out, after they "helped" me get in with the opposite sex--all I have to do is plant a major fire violation, and then report it to the fire inspectors. Or create a structural defect on purpose and then show the inspectors the defect. Anything to prevent the Kingdumb Hell from opening on time, and to waste more of their money fixing the problems.

And now it will be 9, not just 2, days that they will all have to waste--that's 9 days of no field circus. And nine days of no one studying the Washtowel littera-trash, nine days of having to do work again that they did before--and if I get put back in again, I will simply dog my assignment again and make another report to the inspectors so they will have yet another push-back on opening the Kingdumb Hell, and more time and money wasted.

• BibleRead
    BibleRead

Anyone know how to get a hold of Ernest Thomas?

Thanks

Danny

• besty
    besty

needin' that 'with a large entry way' - lard asses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit