Please Tell Me What This Is.....??

by cameo-d 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sir82
    sir82

LOL

Well yeah, if you look at the statue from behind, but pretend that you're not really behind it after all, but instead are looking at its front, and further pretend that the hair and headress are not hair and a headress after all, but instead a "reptilian head"....well then, by george, it's a statue of a reptile!

I think cameo-d has finally "jumped the shark".

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

ALIENS 5 - Attack on Washington......starring Sigourney Weaver, and Adam Sandlier as the annoying alien.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    ALIENS 5 - Attack on Washington......starring Sigourney Weaver, and Adam Sandlier as the annoying alien.

Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith should be able to handle it.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Well, you got to admit....there may be some resemblence to this ancient sumerian depiction of the annukai.

Maybe this was intended to be a "two faced" statue...like Janus and the two headed bird. Maybe Persephone statue really has a double intention.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Sorry Cameo... that is really streaching it. Front and back view of the same sculpture. Nothing sinister there.

Coffee

• megs
    megs

Umm... are you the one that saw the virgin mary on a slice of toast?? or was it a cheeto?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Don't listen to The White Album

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

What do you all think of the Gigapan photography?

Can you see the people on the balconies of the buildings in area to the right?

Do you see the eight tents on the rooftop?

Can you see the Washington monument in the furthermost right?

What do you think is the distance range of this photography? Quarter mile? Half mile?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I forgot to say...

BLACK SHEEP...thanks a bunch for the photo!!!

• Gerard
    Gerard

Lady Liberty?? I always thought it was Liberace!

File:Liberace.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit