unusual KH - part 1

by Albert Einstein 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

This time from Armenia....

If you ever thought, your KH was not comfortable enough, what about this one...?

In case you dont have a car, you can use a public transport....

Do you want to sign up?

Albert

• hotspur
    hotspur

Do they have an induction loop for the deaf?

• lifelong humanist
    lifelong humanist

Unlike most quick-build KHs in the UK, at least it does have at least one window that I can see!

• Honesty
    Honesty

The interior looks just like the interior of a kingdom hall in SE Kentucky where I went to give a "Public Talk" once back in the mid 1990's.

• JWoods
    JWoods

We used to have a "dugout" kingdom hall in Clinton, Oklahoma back in the 60s and 70s - it was like a half basement, sunk into the ground with just the roof above ground level.

Lovely ambience of aroma from the constant dampness.

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

Wow, what a photo! Can you even imagine being there? Thought it was odd that the people attending were wearing suits or dress clothes. They can afford the proper attire but not a safe place to have their meetingss? If the meeting was in a dark muddy cave those people would still be wearing suits and dresses!!

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Hotspur: unfotunately, they dont have an induction loop.... sorry, but I will definetly sugest them to get one....

Humanist: yes, they have several windows, and if you leave the door opened, it works basicly like an airconditioning....

Pandoars: Armenia is extremely poor country, most border are shut (Turkey, Azerdbayjan), no gasoline, the only nuclear powerplant shut after the big earthquake, no energy, no industry, but everybody in the country very well and neatly dressed, and you never never will see anybody begging on the street ... love these people...

Albert

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think they should just skip those boasting sessions. Then, when a beam breaks and someone gets killed or seriously injured, they will claim that the victim was not doing enough. That's when it will be blatant that Jehovah is not fair--here is someone that blew off the whole boasting session, and didn't even get a scratch when the beam breaks.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I see Jehovah's Holy Spirit there! Yep, plain as day, right there on the wall next to the speaker!!! Oops, wait, nevermind...It's just a glob of deadly black mold...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Brothers notice the two hot young Sisters sitting in the Middle.....awesome! They would sooo marry you if you told them you were from Australia!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit