Have you ever felt

by John Doe 10 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

your blood boiling just below the surface, and you know you could go off on someone for any little thing? In other words, anger with no object? I feel that way today, and am unsure why.

• highdose
    highdose

its called "PMT"

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ya, sometimes. I think that it's something that frustrated people get. People, who for whatever reason are unable to see to, or deny their basic needs. The resulting frustration is suppressed, but sometimes, it comes to the surface.

S

• John Doe
    John Doe

People, who for whatever reason are unable to see to, or deny their basic needs.

Such as? The need to kill arseholes?

• sd-7
    sd-7

You may be close to a nexus of dark side energy. You must search your feelings and conquer whatever (or whoever) that may be.

If it's not that, and you've had a good night's rest, and nobody dumped you, or stole your money, or tricked you into joining a cult, then I'm out of ideas. Hope you calm down soon, though. Find that happy place, dude.

Small Along the Watchtower,

SD-7

• dinah
    dinah

Quite often, Doe.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Quite often, Doe.

I never would have guessed.

• Daft Fader
    Daft Fader

it is called being human. breathe in anger chill outwards. being angry just means you have a pulse xx

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

About once a month.

• horrible life
    horrible life

You may be close to a nexus of dark side energy. You must search your feelings and conquer whatever (or whoever) that may be.

Conquer??? I would love to know how legally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit