Very Scary Movie "Drag me to Hell"....scares my Witness friend back to Meetings damn it!

by Witness 007 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

This movie about a Gypsy's curse on a loans officer was gross, scary, disturbing and heart pounding....well worth $14 dollars! Well done Sam Raimi. My best Friend who last week was out of the Witnesses and talking up evolution.....now is talking about returning, going to the convention...and sent me a harsh SMS. I sent a joke one "Were Satans Witnesses now!" after the movie...he freaks and writes back.."No Sorry, I'm not! But I haven't been myself, and I'm not scared of Demons since I have Jesus on my side. I haven't been myself so I'm happy to have faith.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I was just being silly...I don't really believe we are Satans Witnesses...shheeeesh!

• megs
    megs

it's fiction!!! Keep him away from Stephen King!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"Fear of Demons" is one of their most powerful tools.

It's a darn shame, too. Yard sales would have many more JW customers, if it weren't for those pesky demons, lurking in every piece of junk.

"Emotional control, the third part of mind control, attempts to manipulate and narrow the range of a person's feelings. Guilt and fear are necessary tools to keep people under control."
    Dr. Steven Hassan, Combatting Cult Mind Control, page 63

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dubs are so superstitous even a fantasy MOVIE freaks them out. Unbelievable.

Farkel

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's not my kind of movie but I am curious....did she get dragged to hell?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I cant spoil it for others Mrs Jones!......I've seen alot of horror but this movie had my pulse rate going....very well done. 10/10 Abit too much visual gore but still well done. Raimi wrote this years ago before "Spiderman" 1-3 took up all his time.

• dinah
    dinah

Yeah, I wanna see this one! I can't remember the last movie that scared me though.

• Gregor
    Gregor

The following movies are in pre-production, watch for them this fall.

"Drag Me to the Kingdom Hall".....A young woman is forced to attend all meetings by her ambitous MS husband who refuses to make love with the lights on...

"Make me Love the Devils Watchtower".....A Jehovah's Witness family get together turns into a nightmare for a young man who has 'not been reaching out'.!!

"The Stranger at my Door"....It all starts with the question "Do you think the world will ever be at peace?...." Terror wears many faces!

"Curse of the Apostate relative"....Starts with the seemingly innocent question...."Would it be OK if I visted my Grandchild?" and descends into the depths of spiritual depravity.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"I cant spoil it for others Mrs Jones!.."

I'm not asking you to be a spoiler...send me a pm!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit