You know you're snapping when you call the cable company to reset your box

by gubberningbody 5 Replies latest jw friends

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

and you go off on them asking to talk to someone who made the decision to have some computer try to feign to talk to you instead of just letting you reset your box by pressing a number. Then after pressing zero a million times find yourself talking to someone in Guatemala about how this is making you crazy and did they know that the US govt toppled a duly elected government in their country because it was interfering with the chickita banana company?

• Robdar
    Robdar

doob?

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

My synapses are far enough apart as it is. The chemical lightning is jumping all the gaps. Widening them would just cause more unnecessary collateral damage.

Don't mind if I do!

• Robdar
    Robdar

~inhales and passes it to gub~

Grin

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I had to call the cable company today. My local company routed me to

the philipines where they did a lot of test and concluded I had to be reffered to Microsoft.

While in the philipines for 45 mins of testing I talked to my host about the wheather, and why Philipinos

all had Spanish names and their economy. I guess Spain had been in the Orient a while ago.

Then I spent an hour in India with microsoft talking with my host about hinduism,which is one of

my favorite Indian religions, I told him I am practically a Hindu.

The whole experience was upsetting. For one thing my computer was down.

For another thing, everyone is out of work here in Florida or flipping burgers.

And I see all these jobs that Americans should be having and doing being in third world

countries.

I dont think Indians and philipinos are using these services.

Bad politics has got this country in the shape its in.

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

Don't even get me started!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit