Request for next few days

by joelbear 18 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Hey my friends,

Throw me some positive thoughts over the next few days.

My job worries are back and my brother called yesterday to say my mother is going downhill more quickly than I imagined.

Mitch and I are off to visit her and Dad tomorrow.

I had a terrible panic attack last night. Mitch got a Xanax in me in the nick of time and I calmed down and went to sleep.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season. Until yesterday mine was going great. Sigh

Your Friend,

Joel

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

<--------closing eyes and putting my fingertips on my temples and picturing Joel rolling naked in the snow with the Abominable Snowman (or some big hairy guy that IS NOT ME)....sending the thought to Joel....

TimB

• Seeker
    Seeker

My empathy is headed in your direction, Joel. You know where you can find some friends when you need a break, right?

• moman
    moman

Joel, just remember,you are no longer under the spell of the Borg, that should brighten anyones day. Your mind iz yours, FREEDOM!

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((Joel)))))

Sending all the positive thoughts I can muster to you (and Mitch) over the next little while.

Don't worry about the job situation... remember how you wanted to run away to Ireland? It may just turn out to be the right time after all.

I didn't realize your Mom was ill. I wish you the strength to deal with whatever you need to there.

Love and warm hugs,

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• Tina
    Tina

((((((joel))))))))))))sending strong vibes of love and strength your way.luv,T

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hopefully things will be better soon, Joel. I'll send you as much strength, love and support u need.

ONE....

bigboi

"it's like the one thing we all have in common is that we
    got played by a cult and a bunch of old men and no matter what it will
    always be a part of us no matter how much we distance ourselves from it"
    ~ Ghostquote

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Warm thoughts coming your way, Joel. You have lots and lots of friends on this board wishing you the best.

Hang in there my friend.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Sharing empathy and a listening ear for you any time you need it, email me and I'll phone you if you need further support.

Take care Joel.

Kindest regards

Mark

• Xena
    Xena

{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hope things get better for ya'll soon Joel!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit