how are the dubs reacting to swine flu?

by highdose 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Welcome xcellxior....good to have you here!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome Xcellxior.

Bangalore

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum, Xcellxior.

Every time a Dub brings up a subject like this it is time to ask them to put up or shut up.

"Well, c'mon then, how long is it going to be? One year? Two? Three? You lot have been threatening me with your Watchtower killer God for fifty seven years now. How much longer is it going to be? Five years? You choose! How long? I'm supposed to be dead already! Do you want me to show you the books I was brought up with? How long?" ................. Jeees. Where did they go????

• xcellxior
    xcellxior

By way of introduction.

I am an inactive JW. Been in the truth all my life. Baptized and served as MS for several years.

One fine day I started to think outside the box about certain "truths". The blood doctrine really did it for me the more understood it, the less sense it made. The Elders are woefully uninformed about it. One of them even stated from the platform that we shouldn't get "bogged down" with the details of it. This was after I had a very frank discussion with them about the actual details. They preferred to sweep it under the carpet. When I told the about the UN association and how the ceased their membership because they were doing wrong, one elder replied "Did you ever consider they ceased their relationship because they had gotten everything out of the UN that they needed?" It was so sad that the elder didn't even know why they left but was prepared to make up excuses to cover the socities back.

I have learnt a great deal of real truths in the last 6 months. My mind is open for the first time ever.

I've lurked on this board for a long time, when I was an active JW I would come here and read but discount everything based on the "apostate defense mechanism" that each witness has. I am amazed at how even with so much evidence some JWs remain blind to the true light.

X

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

welcome xcellxior

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit